Websites have become a vital part of the marketing mix for professional services firms of all sizes and specialties. Clients and potential clients increasingly rely on your site to understand your strengths and experience and to help them keep up with important legislative changes that may impact their business.
Once considered little more than an electronic rolodex of professionals, your website is now the most common touch point with clients and must offer up-to-the-minute news, events, commentary and representative work in an easy to navigate, visually pleasing way.
Webcomplete is a browser based content management system that has been used in professional services firms since 2002. It comes packed with easy to use, powerful tools designed specifically for the content and electronic publishing demands of professional services firms. Tools can be used “out of the box” or can be further customized to meet your unique requirements.
Designed by professional services marketers for professional services marketers.
- Information Architecture
- Professional bios, law student directories and administrative contact lists
- Practice area pages
- News & Events
- Representative work
- Industry recognition
- Multiple websites
- SEO and more...
- All content for all pages can be managed by non-technical users
- Information Architecture can be changed at any time
- Related links between content are automatically maintained by Webcomplete
- Supports one or more public sites, sub-site, portal from one back-end
- Multi-media support for photos, video, flash animation
- "Smart Parts" and linking tools that make it easy to reuse content, links and lists
- Subscription and mailing list management for firm publications and invitations
- Merge and publish web content directly to MS Word templates
- Full-site indexed keyword search across all content and documents
- Custom short-URL tool
- User and Group security settings
- Built in SEO management and readable URLs
- Many plug-ins to extend functionality
- Multiple browser support
- Easy to use interface and tools gives non-technical users complete control of their website
- Minimal internal IT support required
- Simplifies website construction, re-design, maintenance and upgrades
- Dynamic, fast page generation
- Extensible architecture, designed to support RSS, Web services and more
Contact sales for more information.
Sample Employee Form